Tuesday 11 September 2018

THE ROYAL BLOODLINE





"The Royal Bloodline"
Pam Finlay
Watercolour on Paper
September 2018

“Run with the horses, His royal Bloodline is coming forth.  Be bold and determined and don’t hold back.  We have been placed on the earth for such a time as this people of God, to bear fruit and multiply”.

I had been reading a book about the life of Esther for a few weeks now and as I was reading through the book I sensed why I was reading it and why God had me see it at our local library.  Esther was so brave, determined and courageous for her people.  She stood as an example for how God wants us to be.    I was also thinking about the lineage of Christ, the bloodline that began at the cross, one new people from every tribe and tongue and nation.  Many nations coming together to form one new bloodline, the bloodline of Christ.   I was led to call the painting “The Royal Bloodline”.  It is a picture of the bride of Christ, like Esther, with her horse.  God told me “we are to run with the horses”.
The scriptures I was given were
Genesis 1;28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moves upon the earth.(NKJV)
1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen race who serve as Priests for the Kingdom, a holy people, a redeemed assembly; you should proclaim the praises of him who called you from darkness into his excellent light. (Aramaic version)
Blessings,
Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment