Sunday 16 September 2018

THE WATER POURER

Pam Finlay 
“The Water Pourer”
Acrylic on Paper
September 2018 

Fill my cup Lord from the wells of salvation, refresh my soul.  You are my joy Lord.

Jesus said “I am the living water”.  The wells of the world do not quench our soul.  Only Jesus can refresh, restore and renew.  The wells of salvation never run dry.  He is the water pourer, pouring His Spirit out on all flesh.  

Inspired scriptures are:
Isaiah 12:
2 Behold God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; ‘For Yah, the Lord, is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation.’ “
3 Therefore with joy you will draw from the wells of salvation. (NKJV)

Numbers 24:
7 He shall pour water from his buckets, And his seed shall be in many waters.  His king shall be higher than Agag, And His Kingdom shall be exalted.(NKJV)

Ezekiel 36:
24 “For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land. 
25 Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. 
26 “I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.”
27 I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.
28 Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people, and I will be your God.”(NKJV)

Acts 2:

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams.(NKJV)

Blessings 
Pam 

No comments:

Post a Comment