Monday 25 May 2015

DOORS OF DESTINY


Doors of Destiny
Pam Finlay
Acrylic on Canvas
May 2015
 

This painting came about a few weeks ago and am feeling now is the time to share the message that I am being given.  The painting, I have been led to call "Doors of Destiny" - the scripture that I was first given was Ezekiel 41:23 "And the temple and the sanctuary had two doors". The outer sanctuary and the inner sanctuary each had a double door.  The arched doors are like a bridge moving us from one place to another.
The doors are open, it is a double portion season (Isaiah 61:7) The Lord desires that we enter in through the double doors.  Revelation 3:8 "I know your works.  See, I have set before you an open door and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name"(NKJV)
Divine creativity is manifest through the doors, eternal freedom is found through these double arched doors, regeneration of artistic dreams, a place of purity and serenity leading you through to your destiny - God's eternal purpose, a place of joyousness.  Eyes are being opened to see the way in.  He is providing access to these double doors, a place to regenerate your creative dreams and enjoy His presence.    His peace and serenity is accessible and when you enter in you will find eternal freedom. John 10:7 "Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep"(NKJV)
2 Corinthians 3:17 " Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom"(NIV). 
The light of Jesus is shining brightly through these double doors.  The rays of the "Son" are beaming through and inviting you in.  The thread of life is weaving its way through the doors. 
The doors symbolize transition, a change on its way.  Doors of opportunity are knocking
Revelation 3:20 "Here I am!  I stand at the door and knock.  If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me"(NIV).  Jesus is at the door, His light is beaming through inviting us to infinite possibilities, stepping through these doors, you are embarking on your eternal destiny.  Jesus is leading the way......
Blessings and love
Pam

 

1 comment:

  1. Pamela Finlay, I really like what the Lord gave you as an interpretation of this painting.

    ReplyDelete