Wednesday 24 June 2015

ANGELS ON ASSIGNMENT

Angels on Assignment
June 2015
Pam Finlay
Acrylic on Canvas


This painting came about this week after two separate occasions last week when immediately I knew that God’s assigned angels were protecting us.  I thank God and give Him the highest praise.    Many scriptures mention about angels.  His angels are messengers and they are sent to help and protect us. 

Psalm 91:11 “For he shall give his angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways”(NKJV)
 God takes care of all things.  His faithful are always divinely protected.

When I started painting I could see very large angel wings in the background, I could also see the Lion of the Tribe of Judah.  God was speaking to me about prayer and His living Word as I saw the woman holding a bowl of incense and it also looked like a book.  Prayer unlocks the door and is the entrance into the heart of God.  Our prayers go up as incense to heaven and directly align us with our Saviour. 

God is preparing a place for us as we obediently serve him, he is guiding us into the land of promise.  Exodus 23:20 tells us so.

“Behold, I send an Angel before you, to keep you in the way, and to bring you into the place which I have prepared”(NKJV)

As I was painting I was also led to read the scriptures in Revelation 5:5-14, Revelation 8:3-5 and Revelation 10
Blessings
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment