Monday 26 October 2015

COMING FROM THE THRONE

 Coming from the Throne
Pam Finlay
Acrylic on Paper
 October 2015
 
This painting was completed at the beginning of October and yesterday Holy Spirit gave me more.  I knew yesterday morning as I awoke I heard the words “glistening waterfall overflowing” in my spirit and he reminded me of this painting and prompted me to move it from my art room and place it on the dining room table.  Scriptures started being revealed to me.  The first one was from Nehemiah 12:37.
By the Fountain Gate, in front of them, they went up the stairs of the City of David, on the stairway of the wall, beyond the house of David, as far as the Water Gate eastward(NKJV)
 Interestingly the word Nehemiah means “Yahweh Comforts”.  I knew Holy Spirit was comforting me as I was led to His Word.  He was opening the eyes of my heart, bringing me joy as I fellowshipped with Him. 
Jesus is the source of the Living Water, He is the fountain that flows from the throne of God.  Through the sacrifice of his life for us we are saved by grace through faith, the fountain of salvation begins to flow when we give our hearts, our lives to him.   The river flows out from us and touches others, the abundant fullness of the mercy that God provides.
John 7:38 speaks of this
He who believes in Me, as the scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water (NKJV)
In the scripture Isaiah 12:2,3
2 Behold God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; For YAH, the LORD, is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation.”
3 Therefore with joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation (NKJV)
And this scripture in Joel 2:23 blesses me
Be glad then, you children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God; For He has given you the former rain faithfully, and He will cause the rain to come down for you – the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month (NKJV)
This refreshing rain from heaven, infilling our bodies with His Spirit.  He is cleansing us and makes the word come alive in our hearts.  He guides us into all truth as the streams of his Living Water flow within.  We display God’s glory.  He desires us to glisten to overflowing, glowing in His glorious light.  The River of Life coming from the throne of God(Revelation 22:1) blessing us.
The other scripture I initially received was John 1:51, Jesus speaking:
And He said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man” (NKJV)
The meaning of ascend is to go up, come, arise, rise up.
The meaning of descend is to go down, step down.
I hear Him saying “Come up Here”.  As I heard that in my spirit I immediately was taken to the top of the painting, near the bright white area and instantly saw the outlines of the four living creatures in the background of the painting – a lion, an ox, a man and an eagle.  I knew he was now speaking from Revelation 4:6-8 the four living creatures saying:  Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, Who was and is and is to come!”   The beginnings of a new painting is coming into clear view.
Blessings and love,
Pam.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment