Wednesday 29 April 2015

SHINING LIKE THE SON

Pam Finlay
Shining Like the Son
Acrylic on Canvas
April 2015
 

"Jesus is shining His light on us. He is illuminating us with His light"

"Shining like the Son" a painting done early this week of a dream I had on the 19 April just before waking.  This is the first scene in the dream, I am still to paint the second scene in the dream which I mention later in this message.   What a wonderful sight it was to behold.  Jesus appeared to me in the sky in the dream.   The sky looked like it was on fire.  His arms were outstretched and in the dream I was looking up at Him as he appeared in the sky and I turned to a person standing next to me and said to them "can you see Him".  I have just finished painting what I saw.  When I finished painting this afternoon the Holy Spirit led me to the scripture in Ezekiel 43:1-2, - and the earth shined with his glory - those brilliant rays of His glory, shining like the sun, giving light to the earth.  I have also kept meditating upon the scripture in Luke 21:25-28 as when I woke up after the dream I received about signs appearing in the sky.  The second scene of the dream was of leaves that looked like they were encased in bubbles bouncing across the sky and the scripture from Revelation 22:2 was placed in my spirit when I woke up.  The leaves are for the healing of the nations. 

 All I know is that he gave me a beautiful visual picture that will never leave me - the earth glowing with His glory.  I am in awe of God, I love him with all my heart. 

Blessings and love
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment