Thursday 28 September 2017

IN HIS ARMS

Pam Finlay
"In His Arms" 
Acrylic on paper
September 2017 

The moment you are born Jesus has you in His arms. He has predestined you with His love and affection.  Before I even saw His face in the painting I saw the word love on His heart.  I had randomly wrote the word "love" in the background of the painting when I started painting and when I saw the outline of Jesus in the background I immediately saw the word love that I had written earlier and it was in the place of his heart.  The forming of you is His workmanship, wonderfully and fearfully made you are.

““Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations"
Jeremiah 1:5 NIV

“I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭139:14‬ ‭NKJV
Blessings,
Pam
‭‭

No comments:

Post a Comment